Why Investing In Video Marketing Is Worth It
If your company has already added video marketing, cool! If it hasn’t and fear of spending money on it is the reason, maybe this quote will help you make the change so you can start enjoying its rewards right away.
“I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.” — Mark Twain
Basically, what it means is that everyone faces difficulties in life and sometimes fear of change prevents great things from happening. However, the worry-filled anticipation of possible problems often magnifies the fear of negative results. My hope is that the meaning of this quote will trigger an upbeat perspective in your mind, and if that happens, you might be on the verge of discovering something great.
Videos usually impress prospects. They also tend to draw a response from people who normally wouldn’t respond to other forms of communication (if they pay attention to it), and they help companies set themselves apart from competitors.
To be concise, here are several of the most powerful reasons why video marketing is highly effective:
- Videos grab attention and hold it longer by combining images with sound and motion.
- Videos engage more senses, which creates more interest and makes messages more memorable.
- Videos arouse emotions, which can be extremely influential when people are making decisions.
- Videos present messages consistently without being affected by the mood, appearance, abilities, or thought processes of a presenter.
- Videos can be hosted online, emailed, or handed directly to prospects in video marketing products.
- Videos are easy for decision-makers to share with other people who influence them.
- Watching videos tends to increase the connection viewers feel with companies who present their messages in them.
- Videos have the ability to present more information in less time, which is one of the reasons they feel more appealing.
While there are additional reasons videos are highly effective in marketing, these seem to be the most powerful. They should make it easy to understand why spending money on video marketing is worth it, and in case you aren’t already aware, ROI with video marketing has proven to be outstanding.